04/01/2015 05:12:00 pm year
- Cyprus is for ideal investment. With one of the fastest growing markets in the European Union.
- Cyprus Property prices are increasing by an average of 15% per annum.
- Property prices in Cyprus are lower than in many other European countries.
- Tax rate is low (lowest of the E.U. countries).
- Expatriates can benefit from the Double Taxation Treaty agreed between Cyprus and the UK.
- Low set up and operating costs for companies.
- Both the legal and banking practices are well established and based on British systems.
- Efficient land registry with straightforward and well administered procedures.
- UK pensions can be paid into Cyprus bank accounts.
- UK pensions can benefit from the low income tax rate.
- Excellent medical and dental facilities.
- Excellent state and private education .
- Excellent telecommunications.
- Two marinas are in the final planning stages which will add prestige to the island, once completed, bringing many related business opportunities.
Cyprus is a beautiful, well loved island with an excellent year round climate which along with a low cost but high standard of living, makes Cyprus the place of choice for property purchasers and investors from around the world.
Cyprus properties prices, Property Cyprus, Property Cyprus for sale, Cyprus property for sale, Cyprus properties for sale, Cyprus property for rent, Cyprus accommodation, Cyprus property, Villa Cyprus.